May 31, 2008

Megan and Joe - Part Deux

Well, it's official. They're married. Again.





Their children: Rachel (22), Cammie (20), and Daniel (almost 17)


I made her bouquet and his boutonniere. Look closely, and you'll see a charm on her bouquet I made with a photo from their first wedding in 1981. (Her dress was a gorgeous shade of purple, but the red got completely lost in the photos and made the dress look royal blue. It wasn't. It was p.u.r.p.l.e.)


They're married.

Miracles never cease....





3 comments:

Sheryl said...

That is one amazing story! Well actually I don't know the story, just the outcome, and I love it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment. God's letting that theme go in my life about giving Him all, so I'm sure you'll read more.

Can't wait to hear the whole story about your sister if she'll allow you to share it.

Beautiful bouquet by the way.

Sheryl

Sheryl said...

Oh, of course I would make an error on YOUR site, hope you don't have your red pen handy.

I meant that God is NOT letting that theme go in my life. I will proofread better next time. haha

Paula V said...

Beautiful pictures. Don't ya hate how camera's malfunction? They look very happy. May God continue the work in this couple ALL for HIS glory.

Lovingly,
Paula