Dec 5, 2008

I Am Second

Have you seen it?

Have you heard about it?

It's time you did.

"I Am Second."

I've had the immense privilege of being in the audience to hear Josh Hamilton speak. Chris Plekenpol was the key note speaker at a fund raiser I attended last year. Rick Briscoe is the pastor of the church where Studly Man was formerly a member. I have first hand knowledge of how real Stephen Baldwin is because of how he and his wife partnered in ministry with and ministered to friends of ours whose toddler son was dying of cancer. Jason Castro (no relation!) is known in these parts to be a talented young singer from American Idol AND a man who loves God. Tony Evans is one of my all time favorite pastors and teachers, and he is a frequent guest at my church. Rod Bayron has been with our team into juvenile prisons.

They are second.

Are you?

3 comments:

Diane Meyer said...

I spent at least an hour on this yesterday. Loved it. I had never heard of this movement....enjoyed and praised God for it.
Jason Castro? Who knew? He is my brother! Halleluia!
:-)

Suzanne said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your friend right now. God bless you my sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

incredibly cool web site!

T.