Dec 28, 2008

can't... seem... to... blog...

Hello one and all. I trust your Christmas was filled with love and laughter and peace and joy.

We had Christmas in our family, too. Why haven't I written about it?

Well...

a) My brain is so fried every December by the time Christmas rolls around, all I can do is sit, stare, and drool. (December is nuts in my office, what with all the peeps wanting to have surgery whilst they are on vacation from work or school and while deductibles are met, yielding the highest insurance benefits of the year.)

b) My dear husband got this flu bug thing that landed him in bed on Christmas Day.

c) My dear husband shared his flu bug thing with me, and I'm now buying stock in Tylenol Multi-Symptom cold products.

d) my attention has been mostly focused on my new little toy. Oh, I've had it since just before Thanksgiving, but that isn't nearly enough time to learn all about it and explore the various apps one could download.

e) I have developed an addiction to playing Demon Solitaire on my new toy. Or WordWarp. Or Wurdle. Or Pyramid Lite. Or Bejeweled. Or any other mindless yet stimulating game.

Let me know how YOUR holiday was. I promise I'll write about ours soon.

Well, if I can break away from... playing... with... the...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you both are feeling better!
Happy New Year to you both!
Love,
Ruby's Fairy Godmother

Anonymous said...

I sowwy yall feelin so lousy....8(
Hope TYLENOL et al work quickly and well! We missed yall when Megan & Flock came over yestidy.

GET WELL....NOW!!!!
Love ya,
Dad

GoSuze! said...

Whyyyy? Why did I read your blog entry? Why did I download "Wurdle"? Why can't I get ANYTHING else done? Why aren't there more hours in the day??

Paula V said...

Ahh...your new toy...I see them becoming very popular. I didn't realize all those games were on there. But doesn't playing the games run the battery down so you have to charge it a lot. I guess it's no big deal if you are at home but I'm thinking if you play games on the road and the battery starts dying you wouldn't have phone capabilities...but then what do I know...that's why I don't have anything except a regular ol' celly phoney.

I know what you mean about blogging. I haven't lately either but for different reason...lazy and no emotional/mental energy. I did post today though.

Demon solitaire. I have become addicted to spider solitaire on my computer. I thought I kicked that habit when I found blogland. But I found myself choosing solitaire over reading blogs...don't tell the others. It's just that solitaire takes no brain but reading does. Or rather, solitaire hypnotizes my brain.

Rachel said...

That's how I always seem to feel about blogging, so why did I create a new blog?

But who can blame you for playing with your iPhone, those things are so awesome!

Hope you guys are both getting better quickly! Love ya!

Suzanne said...

Someone the other day said to me that they'd never heard of anyone getting sick on Christmas. I thought that they mustn't have ever heard of my family. We were sick over the holiday as well. Hope you are feeling better!!